Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nashville bound!


Doing what he does best!

I am writing this as I return from Nashville from recording the first 4 songs of my new project. How fun & exciting it was!! Jonny & I were able to attend our first "Dove Award" ceremony!

Oh my, what an evening with lots of music and "New Songs"!
I'll be returning to Nashville in 2 weeks to complete the recording. I am so full and ready to "sing a new song" to God and bless His name through this project!

Got caught "networking"! ;-P
Doing what I do...
Ready for another day in studio!
Singing a line...

My producer loves me!!!
The family came out to check the studio out!
Preparing Jonathan for future Dove Awards!
Making mommy sound good! Hehe!
I want to share with everyone the incredible things God does! Will you join with me and pray to begin today to proclaim the good news of salvation!?!?
Coming up in the next few days I will be singing in Clearwater with the Florida Baptist Worship Choir and I get the awesome opportunity to be the DJ at a local Christian community event where I will be sharing my music too! How's that for some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment